Talking to the Void

When I post something here, I am talking to the void. It's likely that no one of any importance will read this. I don't embed all of my posts with keywords or stalk bloggers until they follow me. Most of the people I know have already been convinced that I quit writing a short while ago. 

I'm not by any means saying that no one can read this, only that it's unlikely that someone that matters will. 

Even though I'm talking to the void, I'm still talking. The words have been said and then written. They are immortalized here, regardless of whether or not or how much anyone cares. 

Sometimes, the void is all you need. 

Many times over, I have seen people get caught up in page views and followers. They forget that there is a much simpler joy in talking. They forget to bask in the miracle of their own existence. 

People too often forget the important things. 

-Dianna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To My Parents,

The Beginning and the End of the End

Everybody Loves Homework!