Food, Glorious Food

Right now I really wish I was eating at Flatbread Company. 

Right now I really wish I was eating at Flatbread Company. Sadly, I am currently 17 hours away from their nearest location. They make the best pizza/flatbread/whatever-you-want-to-call-it that I have ever had. Not only do they have really good food, but they also have a very comfortable atmosphere. 
I remember walking into a room with a gigantic wood burning oven in the corner and a wall of windows showcasing the garden outside. I could feel the warmth radiating from the oven and smell the smoke wafting up toward the rafters. The low hum of conversation made the restaurant seem as though it was alive. 

I don't think that I could pick a better place to eat a great meal. 

-Dianna

Comments

  1. Sounds like a place with delicious food ! I'm getting hungry just reading about it! How did you stumble upon this restaurant?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found it while I was on vacation this summer. It has really good reviews.

      Delete
  2. Did I mention that I love this line?

    The low hum of conversation made the restaurant seem as though it was alive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I mention that I love this line?

    The low hum of conversation made the restaurant seem as though it was alive.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To My Parents,

The Beginning and the End of the End

Everybody Loves Homework!