Where Can I Get a Degree in the Study of Dianna?

Most people are really good at something. Most poeople use that in some kind of job in their future. For example, if you have a great understanding of science, you may become a scientist. Most people could use their talents in a job in a school.  

My issue is that I only seem to have an extensive knowledge of my mind, my values, and how things relate to me. 

Where is that going to get me?

Well, I know that I would make an awful teacher. I am terrible at explaining things. 

Student: Why do we have two political parties in this country?

Me: Because reasons...

I suppose I would be a decent social worker because I am very perceptive. I am very good at noticing things about people and then analyzing what they mean. That is how I understand myself. 

Maybe graduation won't be the last time I see my middle school. 

   -Dianna                                 

Comments

  1. I am not good what so ever at noticing people's behavior! That is a really good skilll to have, nice blog post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To My Parents,

The Beginning and the End of the End

Everybody Loves Homework!