New Year, New Me?

It is 2017. 

It might also be the first time that I haven't had a feeling of impending doom around the end of December. I have finally been able to come to the realization that nothing has really changed between December 31, 2016 and January 1, 2017. 

The new year doesn't change the fact that I still have homework. It doesn't change the fact that I am still reading 1984. It doesn't change the fact that I still have to practice for orchestra. It doesn't change anything except the last digit of the date on my papers. 

My signoff is the same, too. 





   -Dianna                                 

Comments

  1. That's a very different way to look at it, for me it's a fresh start. To fix my mistakes, change my ways, and to eliminate what isn't good for me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To My Parents,

The Beginning and the End of the End

Everybody Loves Homework!