How Do People Know Me so Well?

I have recieved many gifts throughout my life. Most of them have been from my parents, who always know what I want regardless of wether I tell them or not. How do they do it? 

This year, my parents gave me two sets of Copic markers. I was really excited to get them because I will get a lot of use out of them. Because there are so many colors available, I can add to my collection over time. I am also excited to learn new art techniques with my new markers. 

I am so happy to have recieved such a great gift for Christmas this year. 

Comments

  1. I am still envious of your magical markers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds awesome. I've always just stuck to Crayola markers because I'm not as artistic. What do you create with the markers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually look to my friend, the internet, for inspiration.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To My Parents,

The Beginning and the End of the End

Everybody Loves Homework!