LOOK! There's something more interesting than this post!

Hi people, 

Though it might not look like it from the title, this is a post about music and what part it has in my life. 

For the most part, music is a distraction. Many people might lose some of their focus around music. I lose all of my focus. There have been many occasions where I haven't done anything productive for days because of a song that is stuck in my head. This is especially annoying when I don't even know the words to the song. Another problem I often come across is being in a very quiet place and feeling the need to start humming or tapping the beat of one of my favorite songs. Even with all its distractions, I still love music. 

This is the main question in my life. 

-Dianna

Comments

  1. Spock and a cat.. I cannot thank you enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me, the worst is when I have a song stuck in my head that I DON'T EVEN LIKE. Ahhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The worst feeling ever is having a song stuck in your head but not knowing the actual name of it and trying to figure it out and explain it to other people but you only have the rythm and a couple words memeoirzed! Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This once happened to me and it took three years to find the song. I found out that one of my favorite singers wrote it and I didn't even know.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To My Parents,

The Beginning and the End of the End

Everybody Loves Homework!