Hello, New President

This election was............interesting.

People have either been ecstatic or devastated by your election. I am neither. Everyone either thinks that you are the sole solution to their problems or their sole problem.  I like how you engage your supporters but, you should also try to engage those who oppose you. They need your assurance and, if you don't do this, our country will be going nowhere. 

If I had to summarize my message to you in three words, they would be, "Tone it down."

Sincerely, 
        Dianna

Comments

  1. Ahh, Donald Trump. There has been so much controversy lately about him and I think what you are saying is true.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To My Parents,

The Beginning and the End of the End

Everybody Loves Homework!