A Magical Meeting... Or Not

Hi people, 

Today I am being forced to write about famous people that I would want to meet. Anyone who knows me well would laugh as soon as they read this.

I don't really pay attention to any famous people. They aren't any better than anyone else. They are just like the rest of us. If they aren't anything special, then why would I want to know them?

I suppose I could organize some kind of debate between people with opposing views. Then again, I often do this with people I already know. 

Honestly, I'd take an afternoon of political discussion with my friends over meeting famous people any day.

I wish that I had more to say, but my thoughts seem to have left for spring break already. 

-Dianna

Comments

  1. Good for you! Hope you enjoyed spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first time I see a post like this, wow! You wouldn't even want to meet some of your favorite characters on a show or book?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To My Parents,

Everybody Loves Homework!

The Beginning and the End of the End