Mental Clutter

Hi people, 

Today I will be writing about the phenomenon that is mental clutter. Mental clutter is the phrase that I use to describe random, distracting thoughts that get in the way of doing something. 

When this happens to me, I feel as though I am trying to see the bottom of a murky pond. It is especially annoying when I am doing homework because I can't get anything done. At its worst, I can't even focus enough to read a paragraph. This often happens when I am really nervous or tired. 

I have been able to write this post in a brief moment of clarity. 

-Dianna

Comments

  1. I like the metaphor with your mind being a 'murky pond'. This happens to me when I listen to music especially.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To My Parents,

The Beginning and the End of the End

Everybody Loves Homework!