Graduation Speech

Sometimes, all I can do is hope and pray that I will be able to remember all of the crazy and amazing things that have happened at my school. Sadly, I know that I won’t, but that’s reality. 

Through all of the ups and downs, I am so thankful that I have had the gift of a place where I can step away from all of the negativity of the world and grow as a person. I’m going to miss that dearly. 

I’d like to thank all of the people who were associated with this place in any way, shape, or form. Everyone has contributed, and that is what I think is the most beautiful part. 

I only wish that I could hold on to this place for a moment longer. 

Comments

  1. Congratulations on this special milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was such a wonderful speech! I wish you the best of luck in highschool. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To My Parents,

The Beginning and the End of the End

Everybody Loves Homework!