I'm Not Anti-social...

Hi people, 

Today I will start my post with a quote. 


I think that I am partly anti-social but that is amplified by my narcissism. For example:

Someone says: Do you want to hear about my weekend?

I think: I'm in the middle of writing a poem. It's more interesting than anything you  could say (unless it is about pigeons that can read). Go AWAY!

What I say: Sure......*smiles and nods until conversation is over*

That was my response to people who talk about nothing other than events. (If you couldn't already tell I hate small talk.)

Have a great day!

                       -Dianna

Comments

  1. YES! I fully agree! Small talk is so tiresome and redundant!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To My Parents,

The Beginning and the End of the End

Everybody Loves Homework!