Quotes

Hi people!

This post will basically be my criticism of various internet quotes.

First up!

Fear does have two meanings. I choose the first one.




I only travel to escape life. Seriously, don't we all need an escape at least sometimes? In my mind, there is nothing better than a relaxing vacation. (This clearly does not count climbing Mount Everest, cliff diving, staying in shady motels, or taking a long hike through uncharted wilderness with animals that would like to eat me.)



This is absolutely terrifying. About half of today is already gone...FOREVER. The worst part is that we so completely powerless and unable to stop any of it.


Whoever wrote this must not have realized how hard this is to actually do. Who can actually balance this in their real life?

WHY! The last one was my favorite chapter!

Next are quotes that I actually agree with.


This is so true. Revenge is only a painful waste of time and effort.



Sleep is the enemy of good ideas. 



This is what happens in my brain when I am somewhere that I don't want to be, only with cellos instead of pianos. 



This is how I wish I could live my life. If only it weren't for homework....*sigh*

Anyway, thank you for reading this kind of long, ramble-y post

                                                                   - Dianna

Comments

  1. I agree with the first one. I choose flight. Like an albatross.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog. It's beautiful and hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To My Parents,

Everybody Loves Homework!

The Beginning and the End of the End