The World Is Full of the Wrong Kind of Liars

People say the dumbest things. They lie for no reason other than to be polite. Since when is immorality polite? They do this even when people don't want to be lied to for the sake of politeness. 

I do not wish for people to lie to me about things that they need not lie about. 

I don't expect people to be friends with me or to advise me. However, people should know the following:

1. If I consider you a friend, do not tell me anything about the state of our friendship unless you actually mean it. 

2. If I consider you a good source of advice, don't pretend to agree with me about an important decision. 

I don't understand why people like to agree with me even when I'm saying something completely delusional. If this post is delusional, say that it is. 

-Dianna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To My Parents,

The Beginning and the End of the End

Everybody Loves Homework!