My Love of Libraries

Hi people, 

Today, I will be writing about my love of libraries. Some people like big, fancy libraries with old books, nice chairs, and other things. While those places are nice, I am content to sit on the floor of my school's library between the shelves that have collected so much dust that I can't prevent myself from sneezing. 

This might sound strange, but here, on the abandoned side of the library, I can actually organize my thoughts and take a minute to breathe. I feel that this is the most important quality of a library. Other than just being a place to store books, libraries have been places to get things done. 

Even though, I am such a procrastinator that can't get things done in a timely manner to save my life, libraries make me feel like I can accomplish things. One example is that this is the only post I ever wrote in under ten minutes. 

One of the pretty libraries 

-Dianna

Comments

  1. Agreed, completely. Libraries are my favorite places in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Libraries are tranquil and at times "forced silence" and allow the free-flow of the imagination and ideas in our minds to flourish. The Library was my favorite spot going through High School, thousands and thousands of years ago. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I'm blessed by the holy gods or something because I can focus almost anywhere. I don't have the ability to block out noise but when determined, I can finish my work when I need to.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To My Parents,

The Beginning and the End of the End

Everybody Loves Homework!