The Existential Crisis of This Blog

Hi people, 

Today, I will be sorting out my blog's existential crisis. 

As you could probably tell, this was originally just a blog for school assigned, mandatory posts. This is the reason why I have started a great many posts with some statement about being "forced" to write about one thing or another. 

Because I had my own things to say, I started writing posts with my own thoughts and ideas. I had been wanting to start a blog on my own for the past three years and this was a step in that direction. 

I was originally planning to start a new blog after I graduated, but there is no need for that anymore. I have updated the look of this blog and will hopefully add more new features soon. 

I fully intend to keep posting on this blog. 

-Dianna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To My Parents,

The Beginning and the End of the End

Everybody Loves Homework!